If you’re looking for a quick-and-dirty tool to do a super fast SEO check on any URL, you’re in the right spot.
The tool will give you feedback on a number of things, including:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and the number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis based on your primary keyword
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away.
More ClickMinded Resources
- SEO Checklist | What is SEO? 2018 Tutorial | On Page SEO Tutorial
- HTTP Explained: Status Codes | Best SEO Tools of 2018
- SEO Checker | Social Media Calendar | Facebook Pixel & WordPress
- 301 Redirects in WordPress | Google Tag Manager on WordPress
- Optimized Meta Descriptions | SEO Anchor Text
- Link Rel=Canonical | How to Write a Blog Post
- Gmail Mail Merge | Latent Semantic Indexing | Meta Keywords
- Google Search Operators | Country Code Domains