If you’re looking for a quick-and-dirty tool to do a super fast SEO check on any URL, you’re in the right spot.
The tool will give you feedback on a number of things, including:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and the number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis based on your primary keyword
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away.
More ClickMinded Resources
You can check out some of our most popular content here:
- SEO Checklist
- Social Media Content Calendar Template
- How to Do a Gmail Mail Merge
- How to Do a 301 Redirect in WordPress
- Add the Adwords Remarketing Tag to Your Site
- Install Google Tag Manager on a WordPress Site
- UTM Parameters & Tracking Codes
- Add the Facebook Pixel to WordPress the Easy Way
- SEO Tutorial for Beginners
- The Meta Keywords Tag
- On Page SEO Tutorial
- Write the Perfectly Optimized Meta Description
- SEO Anchor Text Guide
- Optimize Link Rel=Canonical