We’ve mentioned this tool in the ClickMinded SEO training course, which is just one piece of the complete ClickMinded digital marketing course. Perform an SEO check of your website and receive an analysis of on-page optimization ranking factors for any page. Enter a URL and a primary keyword to get started.
The tool will give you feedback on a number of things, including:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis based on your primary keyword
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away.
Interested in SEO? Check out our SEO certification.