Perform an SEO check of your website and receive an analysis of on-page optimization ranking factors for any page. Enter a URL and a primary keyword to get started.
The tool will give you feedback on a number of things, including:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis based on your primary keyword
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away.