If you’re looking for a quick-and-dirty tool to do a super fast SEO check on any URL, you’re in the right spot.
The tool will give you feedback on a number of things, including:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and the number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis based on your primary keyword
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away.
Even More Resources
If you’re getting started with digital marketing, take a look at the online marketing strategy guide and the search engine optimizaiton strategy guide, for a high-level overview of how they both work.
If you’re brand new to SEO, our world-famous SEO checklist for 2019 is a great place to start. We also have a comprehensive “What is SEO?” Tutorial and an on-page SEO video walkthrough, which includes a technical, step-by-step tutorial on exactly how to do it yourself.