Let me know if this sounds familiar
You’ve been trying to learn SEO. You’re reading this now, and let me guess, you’ve probably tried to do a few (or all) of the following things:
- You’ve read tons of articles about why you NEED to do this one very specific highly-technical SEO tactic or you will FAIL
- You’ve heard about secret “hacks” that allow people to trick Google and get higher rankings
- You’ve tried talking to SEO specialists or following experts on social media – but you ended up more confused than before
- You’ve subscribed to an expensive SEO tool and haven’t been able to figure out how to get any value from it and can’t understand half of the things it offers
Most importantly, after everything you’ve tried, you’ve gotten exactly ZERO results for your clients or your own business.
Look, I’ve been there, and I’m the first to admit that there is definitely a struggle, and that struggle is definitely real.
But guess what? It’s not your fault.
It took me a loooong time to figure this stuff out for myself. And my conclusion is this: The problem is not you… it’s the SEO industry.
SEO has a barrier of unnecessary complexity that’s built on complicated technical information that 99% of people honestly don’t need.
It took me YEARS to learn how to get more organic traffic…but I promise you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you could learn a repeatable framework to get higher rankings and more traffic?
- Maybe you’d get more clients or charge more money for your services
- Maybe you’d get more leads and sales for your business
- Maybe you’d get a promotion or land your dream job
That’s what a fundamental knowledge of SEO can do for you.
Emphasis on the word fundamental.
You don’t need all the fluff, hacks, or the complicated technical stuff that the “gurus” make intentionally confusing.
Because the big dirty secret about search engine optimization is this:
SEO really isn’t that hard.
I’m definitely proof of that.
Today, all you really need to do is follow a very simple rule:
Are you helping search engines answer their user’s questions?
That’s what the ClickMinded SEO Framework is all about:
- Search engines become more valuable by getting more users (or more usage from existing users)
- They do that by providing the best possible answer to their users
- If you help search engines answer their user’s questions, they’ll give you a higher ranking
- Search engines get more usage, and you get more traffic
Just figuring out what search engine users want and providing the best possible answer is what helped me fundamentally understand SEO.
We took this idea and implemented it at the last place I managed search engine optimization: Airbnb.
It worked out pretty well there:
And this isn’t just for massive companies. The ClickMinded SEO Framework has been used by thousands of digital agencies, marketers, entrepreneurs, and bloggers.