So you’ve been trying to learn SEO. You’re reading this now, and let me guess, you’ve probably tried to do a few (or all) of the following things:
- You’ve read tons of articles about why you NEED to do this one very specific highly-technical SEO tactic in 2018 or you will FAIL
- You’ve heard about secret “hacks” (scams) that allow people to trick Google and get higher rankings
- You’ve tried talking to SEO specialists or following experts on social media and ended up more confused than before
- You’ve subscribed to an expensive SEO tool and haven’t been able to figure out how to get any value from it and can’t understand half of the things it offers
Most importantly, after everything you’ve tried, you’ve gotten exactly ZERO results for your clients or your own business.
I’ve been there…and guess what? It’s not your fault.
It took me a loooong time to figure this stuff out for myself.
And my conclusion is this:
The problem is not you…it’s the SEO industry.
SEO has a barrier of unnecessary complexity, which is built upon a mountain of complicated technical information that 99.99% of people honestly don’t need.
It took me YEARS to learn how to get more organic traffic…but I promise you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you could generate a massive and constant flow of new, relevant traffic to your or your clients’ website… for months or years to come?
- Maybe you’d get more clients for your agency or charge more for your services
- Maybe you’d get significantly more leads and sales for your business
- Maybe you’d get a promotion or a job in the company you’ve wanted to work in
That’s what a fundamental knowledge of SEO can do for you.
Emphasis on the word “fundamental”…
…you don’t need all the fluff, hacks, or complicated technical BS.