Look, you don’t need an SEO certification. The best people in the industry don’t have them. But we’ve gotten so much demand for these, that we decided to create them, and to date more than 500 people have earned them (60% of people fail on the first try).
When you finish the course, you’ll get the opportunity to sit for and earn the ClickMinded SEO certification. Finish the course, pass the test and you’ll earn your certification (automatically integrates with LinkedIn).
In order to qualify for the ClickMinded SEO Individual Qualification, you’ll need to do two things:
- Complete the ClickMinded SEO Training Course.
- Get at least an 80% on the ClickMinded SEO Individual Qualification Test.
Once that’s done, we’ll create an SEO certification for you like this one.
- You don’t need an SEO certification to be a good SEO. Most old-school SEOs don’t have a certification.
- SEO certification is not done by Google or any other major search engines. It’s only done by private companies. These types of certifications are not necessarily reliable entities.
- With that said, the goal of the ClickMinded SEO Individual Qualification (CSIQ) is to create an accreditation that proves students have acquired a moderate level of understanding in the field of search engine optimization.
- Google does have a certification program of their own called Google Partners. You may want to check it out.
- Start the process towards the ClickMinded SEO Individual Qualification for free: