With Google Analytics on your website, you’ll be able to answer questions like:
- Which channel (social, SEO, ads, etc) is generating the most traffic and the highest conversion rates?
- What content is attracting the most page views?
- Which marketing campaigns are the most or least successful based on real-time metrics?
- How many of your visitors are browsing using mobile vs desktop?
- What are the visitor’s demographics like?
If you don’t even have a Google Analytics account yet, the whole process will take you about 15 minutes from start to finish.
Important: this process requires you to have Google Tag Manager installed on your site—this is the tool we recommend you use to install and manage all of your tracking codes, including Google Analytics. If you haven’t done this, here’s a guide on how to install Google Tag Manager on a Squarespace site.
Let’s get started.