- Medium, Source, and Content
- Campaign, Content, and Term
- Medium, Source, and Campaign
- Source, Content, and Term
The URL Builder has six fields, but you generally need to use only Campaign Source, Campaign Medium, and Campaign Name.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1037445
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!