Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
- Technology > Network report
- All traffic > Source/Medium report
- Site Content > Landing Page report
- Mobile > Devices report
With this (Mobile > Devices report) report, you can find out how many users you acquired on one type of device convert on that same type of device, how many convert on a different type of device, and how many don’t convert at all.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3123672
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What does assigning a value to a google analytics goal enable?
- What would prevent data from appearing in a custom report?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?