Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
- AdWords campaigns
- Email campaigns
- AdWords and email campaigns
- None of the above
By adding campaign parameters to your URLs, you can identify the campaigns that send traffic to your site. When a user clicks a referral link, these parameters are sent to Analytics, so you can see the effectiveness of each campaign in your reports. Google Adwords gives you an option to track campaign using auto-tagging.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033863
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What does assigning a value to a google analytics goal enable?
- What would prevent data from appearing in a custom report?
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?