- Filtered data is not recoverable
- Data may be recovered within 10 days
- Data may be recovered within 30 days
- Data may be recovered within 5 days
Filters are destructive. Filtering your incoming hits permanently includes, excludes, or alters those hits in that view, according to the type of filter. Therefore, you should ALWAYS maintain an unfiltered view of your data so you always have access to your full data set. Filtered data is not recoverable.
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- What feature is required to send data from a web-connected device (like a point-of-sale system) to Google Analytics?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!