- Second to last campaign, search, or ad
- Last campaign, search, or ad
- Equal credit along the conversion touchpoints
- First campaign, search, or ad
The Multi-Channel Funnels reports are generated from conversion paths, the sequences of interactions (i.e., clicks/referrals from channels) that led up to each conversion and transaction. In the reports, channels are credited according to the roles they play in conversions—how often they assisted and/or completed sales and conversions. Conversion path data include interactions with virtually all digital channels.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033863
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!