- Secondary dimensions in Standard reports
- Primary dimensions in Custom Reports
- Secondary dimensions in Custom Reports
- All of the above
Custom dimensions can appear as primary dimensions in Custom Reports. You can also use them as Segments and secondary dimensions in standard reports.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6205762
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- View filters are applied in what order?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel reports, how are default conversions credited?
- To track users and sessions across multiple domains, what first must be set up?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!