When you create a Custom Channel Grouping at the user level or create a new Channel Grouping in a view, you:
- Can immediately select it in reports.
- Can apply it retroactively and see historical data classified by your new channel definitions.
- Change how reports display your data, without changing the data itself.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6010097
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- What scope levels available for dimensions and metrics?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!