- When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same device
- When the sessions happen in the same browser on the same day
- When the sessions share the same browser cookie
- When the sessions happen in different browsers on the same device
If the session is happening by the same user, on the same device but in different browser, it will be treated as a session from new user by Google Analytics.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6175970
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- Views can include website data collected before the view was created.
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!