Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
- The Active Users report
- The Browser & OS report
- The Source/Medium report
- The New vs Returning report
If conversion rates are lower than average for particular browsers or platforms, browse the site with those browsers and platforms. Pay particularly close attention to landing pages, checkout forms and any pages that users must navigate in order to convert. Correct any usability issues you find with these pages.
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, Analytics will count how many Unique Events?