Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
A bounce is a single-page session on your site. In Analytics, a bounce is calculated specifically as a session that triggers only a single request to the Analytics server, such as when a user opens a single page on your site and then exits without triggering any other requests to the Analytics server during that session.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009409
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?