- Remove any filters you have added to the view
- Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu
- Remove any Secondary Dimensions you have added to the report
At the top of the report, below the date range selector, select Faster response, less precision or Slower response, greater precision. Your data automatically refreshes using the new setting. Your preference is saved across all of your reports, but resets after you close Analytics.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1733979
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!