- Adjust keyword bids in Google Ads from Google Analytics
- Create remarketing lists in Analytics to use in Google Ads campaigns
- View Google Ads click and cost data next to site engagement data in Analytics
- Import Analytics Goals and transactions into Google Ads as conversions
When you link Google Ads and Analytics, you can:
- Import Analytics metrics like Bounce Rate, Avg. Session Duration, and Pages/Session into your Google Ads account.
- Enhance your Google Ads remarketing with Analytics Remarketing and Dynamic Remarketing.
- See ad and site performance data in the Google Ads reports in Analytics.
- Import Analytics goals and Ecommerce transactions into your Google Ads account.
But you cannot Adjust keyword bids in Google Ads from Google Analytics.
Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961