So you’ve been told that you HAVE TO start running Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
You’ve been looking for a Google Ads & Facebook Ads course, and I’m going to guess that this one sounds familiar:
- You can tell that those so-called “experts” who claim to make millions because of this one “Facebook Ads trick” are just clowns (the modern-day late-night infomercial type)
- You’ve tried running your own campaigns a few times but never been able to get the results you would expect
- You know there are huge opportunities for your or your clients’ business in running advertising campaigns, if you can only get a positive ROI (and avoid making expensive mistakes!)
I’ve been there.
In fact, I first got into digital marketing by managing paid advertising campaigns for 4 and 5-star hotels.
I didn’t have any Google or Facebook Ads training to get started – I just jumped in.
I knew very little about running ad campaigns, but I figured I would just learn on the job and didn’t ask for any help.
In my first week on the job, I set up a new campaign, double-checked everything, and launched it. Pretty happy with myself, I walked out the door on a Friday night and went out with friends.
Early Saturday morning, I received a call from my boss.
I had spent $22,362 in 18 hours
(Rare footage of me that morning)
For those of you that are familiar with Google Ads’ always-changing user interface, I forgot to cap my budget and left Broad match on, instead of Phrase match.
That one little mistake cost my client $22,362 and nearly cost me my job.
That’s one mistake I did NOT make again. Total newb move.
Look, I’m the first person to admit that experience is the best teacher, and learning on the job is great, but you absolutely DO NOT need to waste $22,362 in 18 hours to figure this stuff out.
Paid advertising is HARD, and it can take a lot of trial and error to get it right.
That’s why a lot of people get discouraged with bad results and quit before being able to get to a point where their campaigns have a positive ROI.
What if you learned a repeatable process to launch ROI-positive campaigns that generate more leads and sales for any business?
This is what that has done for ClickMinded students:
- Your agency’s clients will see a massive return on investment from their paid campaigns—getting you bigger and longer contracts
- Your company will be able to compete against large corporations in highly-competitive niches without breaking the bank
- You can get a job or a promotion by learning the skills necessary to do one of the most in-demand jobs right now: paid acquisition manager.
I’ll be completely honest with you: We don’t have any “secrets”, “hacks”, or “tricks.”
There’s no such thing when it comes to paid advertising (and anyone who claims that is probably a scammer).
Google Ads and Facebook Ads are some of the most complex environments in digital marketing.
In a single advertising platform, there are tons of ways to mess up:
- Millions of ways to segments audiences
- Thousands of options to choose from when creating an ad
- Hundreds of rules you need to follow (and get banned if you don’t)
- Dozens of ways to organize your campaigns
- Way more metrics than you have the time to analyze
The only “secret” to being successful in paid advertising is to use a systematic approach to launching, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling your campaigns until they become profitable.
That’s exactly what you’ll get from ClickMinded…
…and we’ve brought a world-class paid advertising expert to teach you: Lucas Lee-Tyson, Founder of Growth Cave.
Lucas is a total boss: not only has he been working on digital marketing since he was 15 (!!!) years old—he has managed over $3.2 million in profitable digital ad spend for clients.