So you’ve been told that you HAVE TO start running Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
You’ve been looking for a Google Ads & Facebook Ads course, and I’m going to guess that this one sounds familiar:
- You can tell that those so-called “experts” who claim to make millions because of this one “Facebook Ads trick” are just clowns (the modern-day late-night infomercial type)
- You’ve tried running your own campaigns a few times but never been able to get the results you would expect
- You know there are huge opportunities for your or your clients’ business in running advertising campaigns, if you can only get a positive ROI (and avoid making expensive mistakes!)
I’ve been there.
In fact, I first got into digital marketing by managing paid advertising campaigns for 4 and 5-star hotels.
I didn’t have any Google or Facebook Ads training to get started – I just jumped in.
I knew very little about running ad campaigns, but I figured I would just learn on the job and didn’t ask for any help.
In my first week on the job, I set up a new campaign, double-checked everything, and launched it. Pretty happy with myself, I walked out the door on a Friday night and went out with friends.
Early Saturday morning, I received a call from my boss.
I had spent $22,362 in 18 hours
(Rare footage of me that morning)
For those of you that are familiar with Google Ads’ always-changing user interface, I forgot to cap my budget and left Broad match on, instead of Phrase match.
That one little mistake cost my client $22,362 and nearly cost me my job.
That’s one mistake I did NOT make again. Total newb move.
Look, I’m the first person to admit that experience is the best teacher, and learning on the job is great, but you absolutely DO NOT need to waste $22,362 in 18 hours to figure this stuff out.
Paid advertising is HARD, and it can take a lot of trial and error to get it right.
That’s why a lot of people get discouraged with bad results and quit before being able to get to a point where their campaigns have a positive ROI.
What if you learned a repeatable process to launch ROI-positive campaigns that generate more leads and sales for any business?
This is what that has done for ClickMinded students:
- Your agency’s clients will see a massive return on investment from their paid campaigns—getting you bigger and longer contracts
- Your company will be able to compete against large corporations in highly-competitive niches without breaking the bank
- You can get a job or a promotion by learning the skills necessary to do one of the most in-demand jobs right now: paid acquisition manager.
I’ll be completely honest with you: We don’t have any “secrets”, “hacks”, or “tricks.”
There’s no such thing when it comes to paid advertising (and anyone who claims that is probably a scammer).
Google Ads and Facebook Ads are some of the most complex environments in digital marketing.
In a single advertising platform, there are tons of ways to mess up:
- Millions of ways to segments audiences
- Thousands of options to choose from when creating an ad
- Hundreds of rules you need to follow (and get banned if you don’t)
- Dozens of ways to organize your campaigns
- Way more metrics than you have the time to analyze
The only “secret” to being successful in paid advertising is to use a systematic approach to launching, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling your campaigns until they become profitable.
That’s exactly what you’ll get from ClickMinded…
…and we’ve brought a world-class paid advertising expert to teach you: Lucas Lee-Tyson, Founder of Growth Cave.
Lucas is a total boss: not only has he been working on digital marketing since he was 15 (!!!) years old—he has managed over $3.2 million in profitable digital ad spend for clients.
The ClickMinded Paid Advertising Training teaches you EXACTLY how to create massively profitable Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in this gigantic course.
How paid advertising fits into your business
- Discover how to think about paid advertising in a “channel-agnostic” way (this will allow you to maximize your overall return on investment)
- How to implement the ClickMinded Paid Advertising Framework to ANY paid platform (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, etc) so you can launch high-performing campaigns regardless of the tool you decide to use
How to launch profitable campaigns in ANY ad platform
- The simple 3-step process to launch campaigns in any platform: objective, targeting, and creative
- How to find your best customers within audiences of thousands or millions
- 4 simple tactics to easily create high-converting ads in just a few minutes
- The one metric you should care the most about in any ad platform
How to boost your sales funnel with paid search
- Why paid search is more relevant today than ever (hint: you are not at the top of the search results even if you are #1 in Google’s organic search results)
- Discover the reasons why it’s not rare to find paid search campaigns with 200-600% ROI
- Learn why different keywords represent different levels of “intent” and how each of them plays a unique role in a stage of your sales funnel
Cracking how Google Ads’ keyword auction works
- Understand the simple equation that determines how high your ads will rank on search results (and you can beat even large companies with massive budgets)
- Learn how to calculate what CPC (cost-per-click) you can actually afford BEFORE you even start spending your advertising budget (and how to influence that number to your benefit)
- Why it makes sense to bid on keywords containing your brand name (even if you’re already ranking organically for those terms)
- A step-by-step walkthrough on how to find EXACTLY what your potential users are searching for (plus, the one simple step to get competitive intelligence that most advertisers forget)
- Understanding Google’s match types and how they can prevent you from wasting your budget on irrelevant searches
Setting up your Google Ads campaign like a pro
- How to properly organize your campaigns inside Google Ads (doing this right the first time will save you A LOT of time down the line when it comes to analyzing and optimizing your campaigns)
- A step-by-step walkthrough on how to correctly set up a Google Ads campaign from scratch for a REAL brand in just a few minutes (we’ll literally show you where to click and which boxes to check or uncheck)
- Setting up and organizing your keywords using Ad Groups (plus, the fourth keyword match type that Google won’t tell you about and how to use it)
- Writing compelling text ads for search (and how to squeeze the most value out of each element of the ad)
Optimizing your ads for website conversions
- How to set up Google Ads conversion tracking (again, we’ll literally show you where to click and which boxes to check or uncheck)
- A 5-point framework to audit any Google Ads campaign performance (and figure out what you need to optimize)
- The FIVE most important key performance indicators you need to monitor, what they mean, and how each of them will impact your account
- The report that will give you massive insights on how to expand your campaigns and optimize your spend
- Leveraging advanced features to get your ads to stand out—the same features used by the top 1% of advertisers in any industry
[Walkthrough] Create an ROI-positive Google Ads campaign from scratch
- Setting up your first Google Ads account (and why you should avoid the “guided setup” if you want to take advantage of all the features you’ll need to create your first campaign)
- How to easily add your Google Ads Global Site Tag and Conversion Tracking to your website without hiring a developer or touching a single line of code (you will learn how to use one of the most essential tools for a digital marketer: Google Tag Manager)
- Performing keyword research for non-branded terms and how to use a simple equation to determine the right budget for your campaign
- Building an entire campaign using all the inputs you’ve collected (plus, the exact template you can use to plan and organize all of your ad copy and assets)
How to boost your sales funnel with Facebook ads
- How Facebook plays a role in each stage of the sales funnel: from acquiring traffic to building brand loyalty
- Why audience targeting is both a massive benefit of Facebook ads and a critical factor to your success or failure using the platform (hint: people don’t go on Facebook to look at your ads)
- Tapping into Facebook’s massive data set to segment audiences based on their interests, demographics, connections, and more
- Segmenting audiences based on the behavior of your website visitors or your existing email list
- Leveraging the most powerful segmentation tool in the world to find thousands of new prospects that are highly likely to convert (this is every advertiser’s dream come true)
The Facebook Pixel
- Learn everything you can do by adding this simple, yet powerful piece of code to your website: from remarketing to conversion tracking
Dissecting a successful Facebook ad
- Analyzing all the elements that compose an ad and interesting ways how some huge advertisers are experimenting with them to increase conversions
- Understanding all the different ad formats and placements (and the things that will prevent your ad from being approved by Facebook)
- A proven strategy to architect your campaigns (success with Facebook ads is about more than just segmentation and ads—your campaigns NEED to be structured in the right way)
- The THREE factors that determine how much you’ll pay for your ads (and the different bidding strategies you can use depending on your objective)
[Walkthrough] Create an ROI-positive Facebook campaign from scratch
- Setting up a Facebook Ads account for the first time, using the Facebook Business Manager (and an overview of everything you’ll see when you first log in)
- Installing the Facebook Pixel on your site and setting up event and conversion tracking (without touching a line of code or hiring developers)
- Gathering, designing, and organizing the assets you’ll need to run all of your ad campaigns (and exactly how many variations you should create per campaign)
- A step-by-step demo of how to build a brand awareness campaign for a REAL company: from organizing your campaign, ad sets, and ads, to copywriting and launching your ad.
- How to evaluate the success or failure of your campaigns (and how to focus on the metrics that truly matter among the dozens of available metrics)
- Setting up effective experiments to optimize the performance of your ads
- Using UTM parameters to track your Facebook campaigns on Google Analytics