Stop me if I get this wrong.
99 times out of 100, the reason why your sales funnel isn’t working is because of ONE simple reason:
You’re being weird.
Take it from the guy who’s always the weirdo in the room—I’m serious about this.
- You got dragged to a friend of a friend’s birthday party
- You don’t know anyone there and your friend bailed on you (of course)
- You don’t want to be the awkward person standing by themselves
- You pretend to check your phone, but that only works for like 5 minutes
- Out of options, you decide to go and try to meet some people
- You meet this guy who seems nice and talkative—you ask him what he does for work
- Your new friend mentions that he’s an insurance salesman
You spend the next 2 hours talking about your home insurance options.
Too real, amirite?
The only difference between this and the online world is that your website visitors don’t even have to pretend to pay attention to you.
The instant you start being weird, your visitors/subscribers/potential customers will close your website, unsubscribe from emails, or unfollow you on social media.
Online business owners and digital marketers deal with a lot of data…but we sometimes forget what all these numbers represent: people.
- Every page view is someone who decided to hear what you have to say
- Every subscriber is someone who wants to know more about you
- Every transaction is someone who trusted you enough to purchase what you offer
All you need to do is treat people like people.
If you’re able to build a relationship with your website visitors, subscribers, leads, and customers, you’ll be successful at selling your product.
If you can do this AT SCALE, you’ll have a successful sales funnel.
What if you could create a scalable process to systematically converts thousands of visitors into customers and fans?
I can guarantee you it would have a massive impact on your or your client’s business:
- You will charge more for your services and attract more qualified leads to your agency
- You will grow your own business with an automated system
- You will align the entire marketing team behind a rock-solid plan to generate growth
How can you do this? Look, no one has a magic sales funnel that works for any business: you’ll often try things that won’t work…
…but it’s also not a secret that the fastest way to build your funnel is to:
- Learn what works for some of the most successful companies in the world
- Learn it directly from people who have already grown massive businesses
- Adapt what you learned to your own business
We’ve brought one of the best growth marketers in the world to the ClickMinded team for that: Jim Huffman, growth mentor at TechStars.