SEO Site Analysis
Check Your Website’s SEO Friendliness
Perform an SEO check of your website and receive an analysis of on-page optimization ranking factors for any page. Enter a URL and a primary keyword to get started (PRO-TIP: Add your competitor’s site as well!)
This is what you will receive as part of your SEO analysis:
- Site speed test, including time to load, size, and number of requests.
- Analysis of your URL.
- Title and meta description analysis, including mentions of your primary keyword and length.
- SEO checker for images determines if you’re using the right file names and ALT tags.
- Visualization of the most used words on the page.
- SEO audit of your heading tags, page copy, and code.
- Analysis of social media metrics for the page and root domain.
- Mobile-friendliness diagnosis.
- Outbound and backlink analysis of the page and root domain.
- High-level SEO check of your root domain.
After reviewing all of the items above, the ClickMinded SEO Checker & Website Analysis tool will provide you with a checklist of on-page optimizations you can start implementing right away!