- Pair metrics and dimensions of different scopes
- Use multiple dimensions together in the same report
- Create a report with Custom Metrics
- Use a Custom Dimension as a primary dimension
Get all the answers to the GAIQ Exam
Pairing metrics and dimensions of different scopes is not possible in any report.
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!