The ClickMinded SEO Course 3.0
Getting a consistent flow of targeted organic traffic is one of the most powerful competitive advantages for any business.
After spending over 10 years of my life managing SEO at companies like PayPal and Airbnb, I’ve realized that there’s an artificial barrier of complexity and shadiness around SEO that prevents new people from learning it — we created a course that will prove to you the SEO is not that hard.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to discover massive keyword opportunities and create a strategy around your most important and profitable keywords
- The exact process to perfectly optimize your content for search engines (what matters and what doesn’t)
- Tactics to build links to your website at scale (including detailed walkthroughs for each link building tactic)
- How to fix the most important technical issues on your site and make sure search engines can find your content
Who is this course for?
Many different types of people use ClickMinded: agencies, freelancers, consultants, bloggers, entrepreneurs, generalists, and specialized marketers.
Over the years, we kept hearing the same three things over and over again:
- You care about results in the form of more traffic, leads, and customers — you don’t sign up for academic purposes
- You want results as quickly as possible — our courses have to be designed to fast-track your knowledge and skills
- You value actionable advice over theory— you don’t want to learn how to make PowerPoint presentations for management, you want to learn exactly how to execute powerful digital marketing campaigns
At first glance, these things are exactly what they sound like: simple and boring…
… but we know that these three ingredients (results, actionability, and speed) can produce real and powerful results for you and your clients.