- Filter 1: include Brazil > Filter 2: include Argentina
- Filter 1: include Argentina > Filter 2: include Brazil
- Filter 1: include Brazil or Argentina
- Filter 1: exclude all countries except Brazil and Argentina
OR condition is used when you want to choose the value of any one between two. That is why a view filter [include Brazil or Argentina] would be configured to include only users from Brazil and Argentina.
Get the Complete GAIQ Exam Study Guide: Sample Questions & Answers To Help You Study
Other questions from the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Exam
Looking for more answers to the GAIQ exam? We have a series of short questions and answers to help you out throughout your journey:
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- What feature is required to send data from a web-connected device (like a point-of-sale system) to Google Analytics?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What feature collects company-specific data such as Member Status?
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Google Analytics
Get the Ultimate Guide to Perfect Google Analytics Tracking sent to your inbox.
[Free Mini-Course] 7 Powerful Analytics Tactics to Get More Traffic & Sales
Learn how to discover hidden revenue opportunities within your existing traffic (without having to create anything new)
Learn how to massively increase your ROI with perfect Google Analytics tracking
Reserve your spot at this special free Web Analytics Masterclass!
Double Conversions With Laser-Focused Web Analytics Training.
ClickMinded is where 8,702 startups, agencies, entrepreneurs and students learn web analytics.
Massively grow any business with digital marketing SOPs.
The ClickMinded SOP Library is a collection of digital marketing strategy templates, with step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow any website.
Thank you for being a part of the ClickMinded family!