Let’s talk about the single most underrated tool in your digital marketing toolbox. It’s email.
I doubt I need to convince you that email marketing is the most powerful thing you can do, or that it’s usually the highest ROI channel, or that email is NOT dead and will not be dying anytime soon.
You already know that (and that’s probably why you’re here.)
Many people have told you that the key to 2x, 3x, or 10x your (or your clients’) sales is to leverage your email subscribers—that’s true…
…but 99% of people don’t get those results.
You can stop reading and close this window if this doesn’t sound like you:
- You’ve set up a welcome email for new subscribers
- You’ve tried sending newsletters to keep your subscribers engaged and coming back
- [Bonus points] You’ve run a seasonal campaign like Black Friday or Christmas special
- You’ve had some success, but you’re still nowhere near 2x sales or higher.
Most people get stuck here and think that their problem is that their email list isn’t big enough.
Unfortunately, just growing your email list won’t do the trick.
Here’s Andrew Chen, who led the growth team at Uber, explaining why1:
TL;DR: the problem isn’t the size of your list…
…the reason why your email marketing strategy isn’t working is that you are not increasing your subscriber’s intent to buy.
Let me explain why this happens with a common email marketing tactic: newsletters.
I love newsletters, we use them at ClickMinded, and they are great to keep your company at your subscribers’ top-of-mind.
However, most newsletters just blast the exact same message to every single subscriber, regardless of what they are interested in or where they are in your funnel.
And that’s a problem.
Why would you treat a subscriber who has just added a product to their cart in the same way as you treat someone who hasn’t opened an email in 3 months?
A great email marketing strategy delivers highly relevant messages to your users when they are most helpful to them.
As opposed to your subscribers thinking “why am I receiving this?”, you should go for something that feels warm, fuzzy, and amazing, like:
A puppy in the mailbox (… but, please don’t put a puppy in a mailbox).
Of course, there’s a challenge: how can you make sure you are always delivering a relevant message at the right time when you have 100s or 1000s of subscribers?
Answer: by using automation to segment and deliver emails to your subscribers.
What if you could 2x or 3x your sales with an email marketing strategy that’s 99% automated?
- You could use this repeatable framework to set up massively successful email campaigns for your clients.
- You could create a powerful email funnel for your business that generates sales in autopilot while you just put more leads into it.
- You could get a new job or a promotion by implementing a comprehensive email strategy that fundamentally changes the direction of your company.
That’s exactly what the ClickMinded Email Marketing Training will help you accomplish…
…and we’ve been lucky enough to get Lucas Chevillard, the Email Strategist from Airbnb and one of the best email marketing minds in the game, to teach this course.